8 June 2012

NEWSWEEK


New Justice League movie in development - Kind of inevitable really. The most curious thing about this article though is that there is a Lethal Weapon reboot. (Source: Newsarama)

Green Lantern Relaunch - Hmm. Interesting. (Source: Spinoff @ CBR)


Arnie & the 2 Terminator sequels - I do like Terminator 2: Judgement Day but can't say I have been fussed on the rest of the flicks in the franchise. (Source: Bleeding Cool)

Wonder Woman gets a writer - They have a perfectly good basis for a Wonder Woman flick with the superb animated movie. (Source: Spinoff @ CBR)


Transformers future - Please! (Source: Bleeding Cool)


Django Unchained trailer - I've never really been a fan of Tarantino flicks. But I always have hope that the next one will be enjoyable to me... (Source: You Tube)

DC Sept. Zero Issues & 52 Third Wave - Be interesting to see what gets cancelled, though I doubt it any of the books I read. (Source: CBR)


WB secures licensing deals for Man of Steel (Source: Variety)

Directors picked for Cap America 2 - Either risky or inspired. We'll see. (Source: IGN)


Black Panther next solo Marvel flick after Cap 2 (Source: Latino Review)

No comments:

Post a Comment