14 April 2012

My top ten favourite comic book characters of all time:-


10. Savage Dragon


9. Captain Britain



8. Kyle Rayner



7. Lois Lane


6. Dick Grayson


5. Spider-Man


4. Oracle


3. Wonder Woman


1= Batman


1= Superman



Updated: The more I have thought about it since the completion of this list the more I have come to realise my original choice for number 9 was incorrect. As such, Katherine Kane/Batwoman is out and Captain Britain is in.

Whilst Batwoman may, one day, return to the list, I cannot justify her inclusion over such other personal favourites as Adam StrangeHellboy or The Spectre.

What strikes me the most about this list, looking back over it, is the inclusion of two Marvel characters. I am a solid DC man and don't actually collect any Marvel comics (other than the three Captain Britain and MI:13 collections).

No comments:

Post a Comment