13 April 2012

The New 52 has brought a change of costume to Superman in the comics. Today has saw the release of Smallville: Season 11 bringing another costume change to the Man of Steel. In the future there is to be the release of Earth 2 (bringing us a further ongoing Superman costume) and the second volume of Earth One.


Classic Superman:


Earth One Superman:



Earth 2 Superman:


New 52 Superman:


Smallville Superman:


Personally, I like the Smallville version. It keeps the feel of the classic suit but gets rid of the speedo's (of which I was never a fan). Strangely the two tone blue also works in the suit. I would, however, add the high collar from the New 52 version of the suit to the Smallville version. I would, also, get rid of the yellow as it has never sat right with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment