24 May 2012

Next week (May 30) sees the release of Superman Family Adventures, which will be an all ages superman book from Art Baltazar and Franco.

With the release imminent, previews have started to go online. Here is a look at some of the character designs:-


I love the mix of the costumes from different era's of Superman. And the New 52 costume is looking much better here. Just from these designs you get the feeling that this series is just going to be plain ol' fun. In fact, it may bring the fun and whimsy back to the Man of Steel that has been lacking for many a year. 


Actually, just going by these character designs, you have to ask yourself: "why am I not watching this show on the Cartoon Network?"

Whilst I won't be picking this up monthly, I have a budget don't you know, I guarantee I'll pick up the collected edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment