14 August 2012

The DC Comics' November 2012 solicitations are out, and here are my cover picks for the month:-

Action Comics #14


We've seen Superman wrassle an angel before. It was cool. But it looks like he has a bit more on his plate this time.

Batwoman #14


Man, can J H Williams III draw! Beautiful.

I, Vampire #14


A wonderfully creepy cover that captures the monstrosity of vampires. Twilight this ain't.

Smallville Season 11 #7


Yes, there is something incredibly yawn inducing about another Batman over a fallen Superman cover. However, this is another look at the Smallville version of Batman and I gotta say that I am really liking his look.

Legends of the Dark Knight #2


I love this piece of art. Cover of the Month, hands down.

Wonder Woman #14


I really like how the hair is like a ghostly skull and bleeds into the flame off Diana's torch. Plus it doesn't hurt that Cliff Chiang draws one mean Wonder Woman.

(Source: Newsarama)

No comments:

Post a Comment