22 April 2013

RANDOM STUFF

The movie style posters for the remaining episodes of Doctor Who Season 7b have been released, including the one of the intriguingly title season finale episode.







The first poster for the next Thor movie has also been released:


Personally, I am a huge fan of the first Thor movie over all the other films Marvel have given us and I am looking forward to this film (though not as much as Man of Steel, natch) over Iron Man 3.

Enjoyed the first movie, more than I really thought I would. Book was quite good too. Not read Catching Fire, figured I do the same as I did with Hunger Games and read it after seeing the film. Looks like I could be reading Catching Fire soon...




It wasn't just Superman who turned 75 last week, it was also Lois Lane. So here is a cracking picture of the first lady of comics by Des Taylor courtesy of Girls Gone Geek:


The guys at Screen Junkies have done it again with the latest Honest Trailers:



And, are we in for a rare good Ryan Reynolds flick? Though, it does have a Men In Black vibe too it...


Here is one Hellova a cool Iron Man 3 special IMAX poster by the quite brilliant Jock:


I can't wait to see what Jock does with the Man of Steel...

No comments:

Post a Comment