6 May 2013

DREAM CAST

Each month I will take a property and give my dream cast for a feature film version of the same, Using the following rules of the road:
  • Time/money is no object;
  • No actor who has appeared in any previous live action incarnation of the property can be considered.
This month:




Given the modern age of franchises, you have to assume that after the third film of the trilogy the reboot "original" crew will head off to the second star to the left and straight on 'til morning. That being the case then one can only hope that the reboot the TNG crew for the next cycle of the movie franchise.

With that in mind, the nature of this months dream cast has changed and I am casting my dream TNG movie crew (with my apologizes to Wil Wheaton, I'll be using the crew as they were in First Contact). Sadly, my first choice for Picard is being used as the villain in the new Trek film, but I'm not disappointed with my second choice...


Vincent Cassel as Capt. Jean-Luc Picard











Michael Emerson as Lt. Commander Data











Ben Affleck as Commander William Riker











Idris Elba as Lt. Worf











Emilia Clarke as Counselor Deanna Troi











Emily Blunt as Dr. Beverly Crusher











Seth Gilliam as Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge





No comments:

Post a Comment