5 May 2013

THE DISCUSSION

From: Kris

To: Ross

Subject:


---

From: Ross

To: Kris

Subject:

Ooh, that's interesting.

You think Quicksilver will go all Mercury metal looking rather than the Electro away kit?

---

From: Kris

To: Ross

Subject:

Haven't they borrowed a lot of the look of the films from The Ultimates comic series? I think they'll go for a Quicksilver similar to that look:


More importantly, Scarlet Witch as her look does not translate well...


---

From: Ross

To: Kris

Subject:

I think the Witches costume, maybe with more leather, and more costume and in a maroon colour, would work.

Hmm... question is: are they to be heroes/Avengers or villains? If villains I think Quicksilver needs something more... visual (Witch will have her spell stuff). If heroes, then the costume fits well with all the other SHIELD superhero duds a la Black Widow and Hawkeye, so they could save of any design costs.

---

From: Kris

To: Ross

Subject:

Villains would be more interesting. Save Thanos as the Big Bad for the Trilogy capper.

I wonder how they will approach the whole kids of Magneto, or whether they'll just ignore that aspect altogether.

Ultimate Scarlet Witch looks like this:


Which I reckon they'll use as the primary influence costume wise, but with a nod to her classic costume.

---

From: Ross

To: Kris

Subject:

See, I said leather and maroon! I never followed the Ultimates and Wanda was never in any publicity I saw. That would work, with a cape or floor-length leather coat if she is a villain.

Yeah,  I wondered if they would be allowed, or even want to, mention the Magneto link.

No comments:

Post a Comment