17 June 2013

DREAM CAST

Each month I will take a property and give my dream cast for a feature film version of the same.
Using the following rules of the road:
  • Time/money is no object;
  • No actor who has appeared in any previous live action incarnation of the property can be considered.
This month:



Truth be told, the movie from a few years ago was a bit of a mess to say the least. So much wasted potential. The same cannot be said for the rather quite good DC Animated movie Green Lantern: First Flight, which will be used as the basis for casting my version of a Green Lantern film. You will note, however, that I have replaced Hal Jordan with John Stewart. My reasons for this are two-fold 1) I'm not a huge Hal Jordan fan and 2) John Stewart is cool. So, without further ado...

Richard Roundtree as John Stewart










Christopher Lee as Sinestro







Steve Buscemi as Kanjar Ro










Steve Austin as Kilowog










Milla Jovovich as Bodikka










Richard Burton as Abin Sur










Peter O'Toole as Ganthet (voice)










Ornella Muti as Katma Tui

No comments:

Post a Comment